Written by Nathasha De Alwis
23 Jul, 2018 | 11:29 am
COLOMBO (News 1st)
1. The Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC) to recruit 250 graduates.
2. The world ranking of SriLankan Airlines has dropped by 22 positions since 2015 to the 95th position in Skytrax ranking.
3. A Senior officer of the Police Special Task Forces speaking to News 1st said that information on more than 3,000 phone conversations between drug dealers and organized criminals in prison have been revealed. The conversations also include international calls.
4. Speaking in an event held in Jaffna the Prime Minister said that they have held discussions about developing the Palali airport using Indian aid.
5. A suspect has been arrested in Dematagoda in connection with the shooting of three people in Maradana.
1. Tropical storm Son Tinh killed 32 people, left 17 missing and injured 14 in Vietnam, said the country’s rescue committee.
2. Three militants were gunned down by security forces in India’s northern Kulgam district of Jammu and Kashmir state in an encounter.
1. Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has decided to suspend Danushka Gunathilaka from all forms of international cricket for breaching the ‘Player Code of Conduct’, pending inquiry.
18 Jun, 2019 | 09:20 PM
13 Jun, 2019 | 09:27 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]