House goes up in flames due to Kerosene cooker leak

House goes up in flames due to Kerosene cooker leak

House goes up in flames due to Kerosene cooker leak

Written by Teena Marian

21 Mar, 2022 | 1:02 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st); A unit at a housing complex in Bloemendhal, Colombo went up in flames after a petrol bottle caught fire following a leak in a kerosene cooker, on Sunday (20) evening.

People have opted to purchase fuel, including kerosene, in barrels and bottles due to the shortage, and this in fact poses serious dangers to households.

“They have a son who owns a motorbike. He had purchased fuel in a bottle for future use,” said one local who was a witness to the fire.

Latest News


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]