Written by Staff Writer
07 Sep, 2015 | 9:34 pm
A married couple from Kirulawella in Pallegama have died after falling into a cesspit.
According to the police, the husband had died after attempting to save his wife who had fallen into the pit on Monday afternoon.
The couple who were admitted to the Embilipitiya General Hospital for inhaling toxic gases inside the cesspit, were pronounced dead after admission.
Four people who rescued the couple, were also exposed to toxic gases.
Three others who were exposed to the toxic gasses were admitted to the Embilipitya General Hospital for treatment.
12 Jan, 2014 | 06:57 PM
19 Aug, 2022 | 09:41 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]