Written by Staff Writer
04 Oct, 2019 | 9:55 am
COLOMBO (News 1st):- Two people have been reportedly electrocuted to death in Panthota, Wagaspitiya in Maha-Oya.
The police said that the unfortunate deaths were the result of the duo coming into contact with an unprotected electric wire that was drawn along a plot of cultivated land as protection from elephants. The deceased individuals aged 35 and 45 and are both residents of Wagaspitiya. The Magisterial inquiry is due to be conducted today (October 4).
05 Feb, 2020 | 03:39 PM
29 Jun, 2019 | 04:17 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]