Written by Staff Writer
11 Jun, 2019 | 9:32 am
COLOMBO (News 1st) – The fire which broke out at the DIG’s office, Colombo has been contained. It was reported that the fire occurred on the 2nd floor of the building at around 11 pm last night. It was caused by a malfunction of an air conditioner on the floor.
The Colombo Fire Brigade stated that three fire trucks and 12 firefighters were deployed to douse the fire.
15 Jun, 2019 | 09:41 AM
30 May, 2019 | 09:36 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]