Written by Staff Writer
27 May, 2019 | 6:30 am
COLOMBO (News 1st) –
Your Monday Morning Brief
1. Over 10 complaints lodged against the Kurunegala Doctor who allegedly carried out illegal sterilization procedures.
2. China relaxes travel advisory imposed on Sri Lanka.
3. Complaints against Min. Rishard Bathiudeen and Eastern Province Governor M.L.A.M. Hizbullah handed over to CID.
4. Min. P. Harrison challenges Opposition Leader Mahina Rajapaksa to vote against. Min. Rishard Bathiudeen during the no-confidence motion.
5. 37 arrested, 15 kg of explosives discovered in islandwide operations.
6. Investigations regarding the eight employees of the Wellampitiya copper factory, who were released on bail, handed over to the Terrorist Investigation Division.
7. Parliament staffer who was arrested for alleged affiliations with the banned NTJ handed over to the Terrorist Investigation Division.
8. Police to re-implement traffic lane laws in a number of major cities.
9. 41 illegal immigrants who were attempting to travel to Australia, apprehended by the Navy
10. Three Frenchmen sentenced to death by an Iraqi court after being found guilty of joining the Islamic State (IS) militant group.
17 Jun, 2019 | 08:51 AM
17 Jun, 2019 | 08:14 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]