Three injured in fire while trying to switch on generator

Three injured in fire while trying to switch on generator

Three injured in fire while trying to switch on generator

Written by Teena Marian

30 Mar, 2022 | 2:23 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st); Three people including two children were injured when a house in the Keppetipola housing scheme in Welimada caught fire.

Police said residents had taken a candle to check the generator in the house when it was NOT operational when there was NO electricity.

According to the people who were got injured, they said that this incident occurred when a petrol bottle caught fire near the generator.

1 woman, 1 girl & a boy who were injured in the incident have been admitted to the Welimada Hospital for treatment.

Latest News


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]