Written by Amani Nilar
13 Dec, 2021 | 8:24 am
COLOMBO (News 1st); A woman who was receiving treatment at the Kandy Hospital after sustaining burn injuries in an accident due to a gas leak has passed away on Sunday (12).
Meanwhile, gas-related leaks and explosions are still being reported from various parts of he island.
A gas stove exploded at a house in the Dehigastalawa area in Balangoda on Sunday (12) afternoon.
Residents state that the gas stove exploded with a loud bang as they were getting ready to cook.
The stove with a gas cylinder was brought home the day before had exploded, the residents said.
16 Aug, 2022 | 05:18 PM
28 Jul, 2022 | 05:58 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]