Written by Amani Nilar
01 Dec, 2021 | 1:32 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Several explosions due to gas leaks have been reported in a handful other areas today (01).
Accordingly, a woman was seriously injured in an explosion caused by a gas leak in a house in the Nattarampotha area in Kundasale, Kandy today (01).
The injured woman was admitted to the Kandy National Hospital for treatment afterwards.
Meanwhile, a gas leak has occurred in a kitchen of a house near the Giriulla workers’ quarters, and subsequently the gas stove was destroyed in the incident, however no one was injured during the event.
A gas leak has occurred at a house on Samsudeen Mawatha in Eluwila, Panadura last night (30) as well.
Moreover, a gas stove had exploded at a house in the Ethbatuwa area in Hungama at around 8.30 p.m. last night. This blast has not caused any damage to residents, however the gas stove was damaged.
Additionally, Litro Gas has introduced the emergency hotline 1311 for any issues regarding gas cylinders.
07 Dec, 2023 | 07:35 AM
06 Dec, 2023 | 09:56 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]