Written by Zulfick Farzan
13 Nov, 2020 | 7:33 pm
Colombo (News 1st); 05 COVID-19 deaths were reported on Friday (13), said the Department of Government Information.
The details of the COVID-19 deaths are as follows :
01. A 83-year-old female from Colombo 14 who had died at her residence and cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection with High Blood Pressure and Diabetes.
02. A 68-year-old male from Chilaw who was transferred from the Chilaw District Hospital to the Mulleriyawa Hospital after he was identified as a COVID-19 patient. He had died at the Mulleriyawa Hospital. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection with High Blood Pressure and Internal bleeding in the brain.
03. A 69-year-old male from Ratmalana who was admitted to the hospital for chest pain and had died upon admission. The cause of death was ruled as High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and COVID-19 related cardiac arrest.
04. A 78-year-old male from Colombo 13 who had died at his residence. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 related cardiac arrest.
05. 64 year old from Colombo 13 who had died at his residence. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection.
The Director-General of Health Services confirmed the COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka is now at 53.
22 May, 2022 | 07:12 PM
21 May, 2022 | 04:14 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]