Written by Zulfick Farzan
05 Nov, 2020 | 6:27 pm
Colombo (News 1st); 05 COVID-19 deaths were reported in Sri Lanka on Thursday (05), said the Department of Government Information.
01. A 46-year-old male from Colombo 02 had died at the Pimbura Base Hospital on Wednesday (04). The victim was exposed to COVID-19 and was being treated in hospital, and was suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease.
02. A 68-year-old woman from Wellampitiya was admitted to the National Hospital in Colombo for chest pain and died on Wednesday (04).
03. A 58-year-old woman from Colombo 12 had died at her residence and a postmortem PCR test revealed she was exposed to COVID-19. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 related cardiac arrest.
04. A 73-year-old woman from Colombo 14 had died at her residence and a postmortem PCR test revealed she was exposed to COVID-19. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 related lung infection.
05. 74-year-old male from Colombo 15 had died at his residence and a postmortem PCR test revealed he was exposed to COVID-19. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 related cardiac arrest.
Director-General of Health Services Dr. Asela Gunaratne had confirmed these 05 deaths are related to COVID-19 and accordingly the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Sri Lanka rose to 29.
03 Aug, 2021 | 07:24 AM
02 Aug, 2021 | 07:00 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]