Written by Zulfick Farzan
15 Oct, 2020 | 5:42 pm
Colombo (News 1st); Health Ministry Pavithra Wanniarachchi has signed the Extraordinary Gazette containing the new Quarantine Regulations, said the Ministry of Health on Thursday (15).
According to the Gazette, anyone found guilty of violating the quarantine regulations will be fined Rs. 10,000/- and/or will be sentenced to 06 months in prison.
In addition, the new Gazette contains guidelines business establishments and service providers should follow.
These include the;
– Anyone entering business establishments and service providers MUST wear a Face Mask.
– Social Distance should be maintained with a minimum of the 01-meter distance between two people.
– Temperature Check should be carried out on every person before entering the premises.
– Provide necessary facilities to wash hands
– Maintain a log containing the details of all those entering the premises
In addition, the Gazette would further strengthen the existing laws with regard to restriction of movement, quarantine process, and transport.
Health Minister Pavithra Wanniarachchi in a special statement said the Extraordinary Gazette will be issued on Thursday (15).
11 Apr, 2021 | 10:33 AM
11 Apr, 2021 | 09:43 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]