Electrical short-circuit leads to fire at Moratuwa University

Electrical short-circuit leads to fire at Moratuwa University

Electrical short-circuit leads to fire at Moratuwa University

Written by Staff Writer

11 Jul, 2019 | 9:07 am

COLOMBO (News 1st) – A fire had broken out within the Engineering Faculty of the Moratuwa University last night. The Moratuwa Fire Brigade stated that two service trucks were deployed to douse the blaze.

It was reported that an electrical short circuit in an automobile during an experiment had caused the fire.

 

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]