(VIDEO) Major gas disaster averted due to quick thinking in Baddegama

(VIDEO) Major gas disaster averted due to quick thinking in Baddegama

Written by Zulfick Farzan

14 Mar, 2022 | 10:00 am

COLOMBO (News 1st); A major disaster was averted when a group of quick-thinking bystanders took measures into their own hands to douse a gas cylinder that was in flames in Baddegama on Sunday (13).

According to reports, the gas cylinder caught fire when workers were preparing meals at a restaurant in Baddegama, during the early hours on Sunday (13).

Serious damage was caused to the restaurant’s food preparing areas, said the workers.

Latest News


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]