Written by Zulfick Farzan
26 Oct, 2021 | 2:49 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Airport and Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) (Private) Limited (AASL) has taken the initiative to introduce an Online COVID-19 Health Declaration System at BIA.
The prime objective of introducing this system is to reduce the usage of physical form filling and encourage the passengers to opt into an online platform reducing the physical contact and passenger processing time.
Further, as the Health Authorities will be able to receive passenger information well in advance, it will help in reviewing the passenger’s health records while reducing the queuing time.
The system can be accessed via the following link on AASL website (www.airport.lk).
Online Health Declaration for Arriving Passengers
01. Passengers will fill the web-based Health Declaration form attaching the following documents related to the health declaration:
– Vaccination card on the 1st dose and the 2nd dose.
– COVID-19 test report done within 72 hours prior to departure.
Next, the passenger will submit the form online.
02. Upon submission, passenger will have the facility to capture a QR code and will also receive an email with that QR code.
03. Health officials at the airport will receive the passenger information before passenger arrives at the airport and they will review the information.
04. Passengers who have submitted their health declaration forms online, shall submit the QR code (either in the email or in their mobile device) upon arrival, for scanning at the health declaration counter.
26 May, 2022 | 02:30 PM
26 May, 2022 | 01:15 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]