Written by Zulfick Farzan
15 Oct, 2021 | 6:45 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka’s Health Ministry has issued the new guidelines that need to be followed from 15th to 31st October 2021. It said that the guidelines issued on the 1st of October will remain in effect.
The travel ban on all non-essential travel from 10 PM to 04 AM daily, will remain in effect.
1. Only one person is allowed to leave home for work, health requirements, or to purchase essential items.
2. Workshops, Conferences, and meetings should be held online at all possible times and only 25% of the total participation can attend in person.
A maximum of 50 people are allowed to be present in person.
3. Festivals, Parties, and Gatherings (Indoor/Outdoor) are not permitted. This includes domestic events as well.
4. Economic Centers are permitted to operate for wholesale operations.
5. Restaurants are allowed to accommodate 30% of the total capacity for dine-in and are encouraged to have outdoor seating (Max 60 persons for outdoor seating).
Consumption of alcohol and liquor inside the restaurant is strictly prohibited.
6. Shopping Malls, Super Markets, Pharmacies are only allowed to accommodate 20% of the capacity at any given time.
7. Public Transport is only allowed to transport passengers limited to the seating capacity.
8. Salons and Beauty Parlors can operate on a prior appointment basis.
9. Pre-Schools can operate with 50% of the total capacity while Day-Care centers can continue to operate.
10. Cinema’s can open with 25% of the seating capacity from the 21st of October 2021.
11. Weddings are permitted with 25% attendance with a maximum of 50 attendees.
29 Nov, 2023 | 07:15 PM
29 Nov, 2023 | 12:02 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]