Written by Zulfick Farzan
02 Sep, 2021 | 4:15 am
COLOMBO (News 1st); The People’s Liberation Front or the JVP has directed 10 specific questions over the present state of the country, to the government, said Dr. Nalinda Jayatissa.
The 10 questions by the JVP are as follows;
01. Who decided to deviate from the National Vaccination Plan, prepared by the Health Ministry of the 18th of January 2021, and not prioritize the vaccination of the over 60 population?
02. Who were the officials at the NMRA and the specialist committee on vaccinations, responsible for the delay in importing the Sinopharm vaccine to Sri Lanka? What were the steps taken against them?
03. The vaccination program was delayed. The faith placed in vaccines was ridiculed by the promotion of so-called miracle tonics, namely the Dhammika Paniya. Government Hospitals were used for this purpose. Will the state officials, state ministers, members of parliament, and heads of media institutions who promoted this tonic be held accountable?
04. Who decided not to provide sufficient vaccine doses to designated MOH areas and thus create a rift among the health officers and the public?
Who decided the type of vaccine that will be administered in a particular area?
05. Will the government record statements over data discrepancies from those who make the allegations and also those at the receiving end of those allegations?
06. Approximately 1.1 million files mysteriously disappeared from the eNMRA cloud. These are matters related to health and national security. Who will be held responsible for this?
07. What is the position of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 prevention with regard to allegations over the pricing of PCR and Rapid Antigen Tests?
08. Why hasn’t the government decided to increase the number of PCR & Rapid Antigen Tests?
09. Health Professionals such as Dr. Anil Jasinghe, Dr. Paba Palihawadana, Dr. Sudath Samaraweera, Dr. Jayaruwan Bandara, Dr. Amal Harsha, Dr. Palitha Abeyakoon, Dr. Asitha De Silva, and several others were removed from their positions. When these high ranking officials in the health sector were gaining experience on how to face this pandemic, who decided to replace/fire them?
10. There are serious warnings made over the new South African Variant. So, who decided to allow Indians to come to Sri Lanka, while such a threat exists?
25 Jan, 2022 | 06:27 PM
25 Jan, 2022 | 04:43 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]