Written by Zulfick Farzan
14 Jul, 2021 | 10:32 am
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister issued an Extraordinary Gazette suspending the registration of 05 National Sports Associations / Federations and appointed a competent authority in respect of administrative and other proceedings.
The five sports bodies area:
01. National Netball Federation of Sri Lanka
02. Sri Lanka Judo Association
03. Scrabble Federation of Sri Lanka
04. Surfing Federation of Sri Lanka
05. Sri Lanka Jiu-jutsi Federation.
Director-General of the Department of Sports Development Amal Edirisuriya was appointed as the competent authority.
16 Aug, 2022 | 05:18 PM
25 Jul, 2022 | 03:47 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]