Written by Zulfick Farzan
20 Jun, 2021 | 6:23 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka’s Director General of Health Services on Sunday (20) released new guidelines with respect to the easing of travel restrictions with effect from Monday (21) to 05th July.
Accordingly, it is mandatory to follow the COVID-19 preventive measures and inter-provincial travel restrictions will remain in place until further notice.
01. Only 02 people are allowed to leave their residences at any given time.
02. Public Transport : Only essential service workers allowed to use public transport in the Western Province. For all other provinces, passengers should be limited to 50% of the seating capacity.
03. Taxi Services: Only 02 passengers allowed to travel in a taxi at any given time.
04. Essential Services : Minimum staff should report to work while all others must work from home.
05. Public & Private Institutions : Head of the institution can decided on the number of workers present at the work place and is responsible for such decision.
06. Meetings / Conferences / Workshops / Brand Launches : Prohibited in the Western Province. For all other provinces, should be held only if necessary with limited participation.
07. Industrial Complex : Must operate as per the bio bubble protocol
08. Banks / Financial Institutions / Pawning Centers: Open
09. Supermarkets : Open (25% of customer capacity)
10. Gymnasiums / Swimming Pools: Closed
11. Weddings: Prohibited. Only registration with 10 people allowed (Including the bride and groom)
12. Indoor Festivities & Parties: Prohibited
13. Places of Worship : Closed
14. Pubs & Bars : Closed
15. Casinos & Night Clubs : Closed
16. Restaurants : Only for Online Delivery
25 Oct, 2021 | 07:45 PM
25 Oct, 2021 | 05:55 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]