Written by Zulfick Farzan
29 Apr, 2021 | 7:30 am
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka Police with health authorities and the armed forces will enforce special road blocks at 12 Entry & Exit points of the Western Province with effect from 12 noon on Thursday (29).
The roadblocks will be set up in the following locations, said Police Spokesperson DIG Ajith Rohana.
01. Thopppuwa Bridge in Kochchikage
02. Bagalgala Bridge in Kotadeniyawa
03. Helagala Junction in Nittambuwa
04. Giriulla Bridge in Meerigama
05. Samanabedda Bridge in Dompe
06. Wahagoda Bridge in Hanwella
07. Benthara Bridge in Aluthgama
08. Theeniyawala Junction
09. Ketakedella Bridge in Ingiriya
10. Saman Devala Point in Baduraliya
11. Awittawa Bridge in Meegahatenna
12. Welipenna Interchange in the Southern Expressway
Random COVID-19 tests will be carried out at these locations to identify COVID-19 infections inorder to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
20 Oct, 2021 | 06:33 PM
20 Oct, 2021 | 12:45 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]