Written by Zulfick Farzan
29 Jan, 2021 | 1:19 am
Colombo (News 1st); The Director General of Health Services confirmed seven (07) deaths caused by Covid-19 virus infection. Accordingly, the total number of deaths due to Covid-19 infection in Sri Lanka is 297.
01. The deceased is an 86 year old male from Colombo 06. He died on 26.01.2021 on admission to District Hospital Iththapana. The cause of death is mentioned as acute diabetes and high blood pressure with Covid 19 infection.
02. The deceased is a 73 year old male from Nittambuwa. He died on 28.01.2021 at his residence. The cause of death is mentioned as a heart attack, diabetes and high blood pressure with Covid 19 infection.
03. The deceased is a 76 year old female from Gallalla in Rathnapura. She died on 28.01.2021 while undergoing treatments at Teaching Hospital, Rathnapura. The cause of death is acute heart disease, blood poisoning and Covid pneumonia.
04. The deceased is a 61 year old male from Colombo 13. He was diagnosed as infected with Covid 19 and transferred from General Hospital Colombo to Base Hospital Mulleriyawa where he died on 27.01.2021. The cause of death is mentioned as a heart failure with acute
05. The deceased is a 61 year old male inmate from Colombo Prison. He was diagnosed as infected with Covid 19 virus and transferred from Prison Hospital to General Hospital Colombo where he died on 16.01.2021. The cause of death is Covid pneumonia, a heart
attack and acute diabetes.
06. The deceased is a 67 year old female from Colombo 06. She died on 24.01.2021 at a private hospital in Colombo. The cause of death is mentioned as Covid pneumonia and acute asthma.
07. The deceased is a 62 year old male from Enderamulla. He died on 21.01.2021 on admission to General Hospital Colombo. The cause of death is Covid pneumonia and a complicated kidney disease.
02 Aug, 2021 | 07:00 PM
02 Aug, 2021 | 04:05 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]