Written by Zulfick Farzan
17 Nov, 2020 | 11:12 pm
Colombo (News 1st); 05 COVID-19 deaths were reported in Sri Lanka on Tuesday (17) evening, confirmed the Director General of Health Services.
The Department of Government Information said the COVID-19 death toll has risen to 66.
The details of the victims are as follows :
01. A 65-year-old male from Colombo 10 who was identified as a COVID-19 patient and first moved to the Punani Treatment Facility and thereafter to the Welikanda Base Hospital, where he passed away. The cause of death was ruled as high blood pressure associated with COVID-19 infection.
02. A 69-year-old female from Ratmalana who had died at her residence. The cause of death was ruled as complications associated with diabetes and high blood pressure, and COVID-19 infection.
03. A 71-year-old female from Kirulapone who had passed away at her residence. The cause of death was ruled as diabetes and high blood pressure exacerbated by COVID-19 infection.
04. An 81-year-old female from Colombo 02 who had died at the National Hospital in Colombo. The cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection and pneumonia.
05. An 82-year-old male from Dematagoda who had died at his residence. The cause of death was ruled as complications associated with diabetes and COVID-19 infection.
28 Jul, 2021 | 01:19 PM
28 Jul, 2021 | 11:12 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]