Written by Zulfick Farzan
12 Aug, 2020 | 12:08 pm
Colombo (News 1st); The new State Ministers took oaths in the presence of President Gotabaya Rajapaksa on Wednesday (12) at the Magul Maduwa (Audience Hall) of the Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic premises in Kandy.
The New State Ministers are as follows;
01. Chamal Rajapaksa – State Minister of Internal Security, Internal Affairs & Disaster Management
02. Piyankara Jayaratne – State Minister of Foreign Employment Promotion and Market Diversification
03. Duminda Dissanayake – Solar, Wind and Hydro Power Generation Project Development
04. Dayasiri Jayasekara – State Minister of Batik, Handloom & Local Apparel Industries
05. Lasantha Alagiyawanna – State Minister of Cooperatives, Sales Promotion and Consumer Protection
06. Dr. Sudarshini Fernandopulla – State Minister of Prison Reforms and Rehabilitation
07. Arundhika Fernando – State Minister of Coconut, Kithul, Palmyrah, Sesame, Rubber Cultivation & related industry promotion and export diversification
08. Nimal Lanza – State Minister of Rural Road & Other Infrastructure
09. Jayantha Samaraweera – State Minister of Warehousing Facilities, Container Yards, Ports Supply Facilities and Boat and Shipping Industry Development.
10. Roshan Ranasinghe – State Minister of Land Management and Development of State Enterprise Land & Property
11. Kanaka Herath – State Minister of Company Establishment Reforms, Tea Estate Crops, Tea Factory Modernisation and Tea Export Diversification
12. Vidura Wickramanayake – State Minister of National Heritage, Performing Arts and Rural Skills Promotion
13. Janaka Wakkumbura – State Minister of Small Plantation Crops Development ( Sugar-Cane, Maize, Cashew, Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Betle) and related export promotion
14. Vijitha Berugoda – State Minister of Dhamma Schools, Bhikku Education, Piriven and Buddhist Universities
15. Shehan Semasinghe – State Minister of Samurdhi, Micro Finance, Home Economy, Self-Employment, Business Development and Under-Performing State Asset Development
16. Mohan De Silva – State Minister of Fertilizer Production & Supply, Chemical Fertilizer & Pesticides regulation
17. Lohan Ratwatte – State Minister of Gem and Jewelry and related industries
18. Dilum Amunugama – State Minister of Vehicle Regulation, Passenger Transport Service (Bus), Railway Carriages and Automobile Industries
19. Wimalaweera Dissanayaka – State Minister of Forest Protection, Elephant Fences and Trenches Construction, Reforestation and Forest Resources Development
20. Tharaka Balasuriya – State Minister of Regional Cooperation
21. Indika Anurudhdha – State Minister of Rural Housing & Construction and Construction Material Industries
22. Kanchana Wijesekara – State Minister Fisheries, Freshwater Fish and Shrimp Farming Development, Multi-Day Fisheries and Fish Exports.
23. Sanath Nishantha – State Minister of Development of Rural and Regional Water Network Projects.
24. Siripala Gamlath – State Minister of Development of Infrastructure of settlements and water-ways in the Mahaweli Zones
25. Sarath Weerasekera – State Minister Provincial Councils and Local Government
26. Anuradha Jayaratne – State Minister of Development of Rural Paddy Fields and Associated Tanks, Reservoirs and Irrigation
27. Sathasivam Viyalendran – State Minister of Postal Services and Professional Development of Media
28. Thenuka Vidanagamage – State Minister of Rural and School Sports Infrastructure Development
29. Sisira Jayakody – State Minister of Indigenous Medicine Promotion, Rural and Ayurvedic Hospital Development and Public Health
30. Piyal Nishantha – State Minister of Women & Child Development,
31. Prasanna Ranaweera – State Minister of Cane, Brass, Clay, Furniture and Rural Industry Promotion.
32. D. V. Chanaka – State Minister of Aviation Services and Export Zone Development
33. D. B. Herath – State Minister of Livestock, Animal Husbandry Promotion and Milk & Eggs related industries
34. Shasheendra Rajapaksa – State Minister of Paddy and Cereals, Organic Foods, Vegetables, Fruits, Chili, Onions and Potatoes Seed Production and High-tech Agriculture.
35. Nalaka Godahewa – State Minister of Urban Development, Coast Conservation, Waste Disposal and Public Sanitation
36. Jeewan Thondaman – State Minister of Estate Housing and Community Infrastructure Development
37. Ajith Nivard Cabraal – State Minister of Finance, Capital Markets and State Enterprises Reform
38. Dr. Seetha Arambepola – State Minister of Skills Development, Vocational Training, Research and Innovation
39. Channa Jayasumana – State Minister of Pharmaceutical Production, Supply and Regulation
25 Jun, 2021 | 10:30 AM
25 Jun, 2021 | 08:47 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]