Mother of three electrocuted in Mahawa

Mother of three electrocuted in Mahawa

Mother of three electrocuted in Mahawa

Written by Staff Writer

19 Apr, 2019 | 4:49 pm

Colombo (News 1st): A 78-year-old mother of three died after being electrocuted in Ihalagama, Mahawa.  The woman had died after she came in contact with an unprotected electricity cable near the well of the house.

The postmortem examination was conducted this morning. The body will be transferred to the Kurunegala general hospital for further examination.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]