Written by Staff Writer
11 Jan, 2019 | 9:58 am
COLOMBO (News 1st) – A tyre shop in the Pettigalawaththa road, Galle has been completely destroyed due to a fire that erupted last night (January 10).
The fire was doused by the joint efforts of the Police, the Navy, and the Galle Fire Brigade.
A firefighter who fell while dousing the fire sustained minor injuries. The cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained.
21 Jan, 2019 | 10:58 AM
21 Jan, 2019 | 10:08 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]