Written by Lethonkie Fernando
31 Dec, 2018 | 9:40 am
COLOMBO (News 1st) –
1. The police has ordered for a technical assessment report to ascertain the cause of the collapse of the recent elevator crash at a nightclub in Navam Mawatha.
2. As per the extraordinary gazette issued on Friday (December 28), Ministries including the Ministry of Buddha Sasana & North Western Development, among other Ministries have no state institutions under them.
3. As per orders of the President, the Sri Lankan Army noted that they would release 1099 acres of farmlands in the Northern province to their original owners by the second week of January 2019.
4. The Department of Examinations noted that applications for the Advanced level examination re-correction will have to be handed over before the 16th of January 2019.
5. The number of skeletal remains recovered from the Mannar mass grave has reportedly risen to 283.
6. The Police confirmed that there will be a special security mechanism enacted in Galle Face green tonight (December 31).
7. An Indian national has been arrested at the BIA in the possession of ‘Hashish’ which valued at over Rs. 2 Million.
8. The Department of Immigration and Emigration stated that they will stop issuing passports with travel validity to only the Middle Eastern countries from today (December 31). Instead, passports will be valid for all countries.
9. A 26-year-old inmate imprisoned at the Katugastota Police hung himself this morning (December 31). He was apprehended over the possession of Ganja.
7. The Department of Meteorology forecasts a cold temperature to persist over most areas across the island both in the morning and night.
HAVE A PERSISTENT MONDAY!
05 Jul, 2019 | 06:50 AM
16 Jun, 2019 | 12:06 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]