Written by Nathasha De Alwis
23 Nov, 2018 | 8:38 am
COLOMBO (News 1st)
1. Parliament will convene once again at 10.30 AM today.
2.An all-party leaders and representatives meeting is scheduled for 9 AM today.
3. A special Dengue Prevention Programme will be carried out in areas surrounding schools which are to hold GCE O/L exams.
4. An investigation has been launched into the escape of an inmate from the Kegalle Prison during the transfer process.
5. The Cabinet of Ministers approved the proposal for Line Ministries to implement the Government’s current procurement.
6. President Maithripala Sirisena has instructed respective authorities to conclude the trials of Tamil Political prisoners before January 2019.
7. Inspector Neomal Rangajeewa of the Police Narcotics Bureau has been reinstated following an order issued by the IGP.
8. Police Narcotics Bureau arrested a suspect at the BIA whilst attempting to smuggle 300g of ICE into the island.
9. A 3-year-old girl died following a motor accident that took place in Kaburugamuwa along the Galle-Matara main road.
10. UNP MP Ajith P. Perera has challenged President to go for a Presidential election if he has confidence in his actions.
25 Apr, 2019 | 05:57 PM
25 Apr, 2019 | 06:22 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]