Over 70 students in Hatton hospitalised due to food poisoning

Over 70 students in Hatton hospitalised due to food poisoning

Written by Staff Writer

23 Oct, 2018 | 1:04 pm

Colombo (News1st): More than 70 students attached to the Hatton Sripada Teacher Training School have been hospitalised due to food poisoning.

The sources in the Kotagala Hospital confirmed the group had consumed rice with chicken curry for dinner yesterday (October 22) and since this morning many were showing symptoms of food poisoning.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]