Child electrocuted in Nawalapitiya

Child electrocuted in Nawalapitiya

Child electrocuted in Nawalapitiya

Written by Staff Writer

02 Apr, 2016 | 12:27 pm

A child died after he was entangled in an electric cable in Belipara, Nawalapitiya.

Police stated that the ten-year-old child was found entangled in an illegally- laid electric line at a poultry farm in the vicinity, during search operations conducted following a complaint lodged citing that the child had gone missing.

Police stated that the child passed away upon admission to the hospital.The person responsible for laying the illegal electric cable was arrested.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]