Fire erupts at Chilaw hotel

Fire erupts at Chilaw hotel

Fire erupts at Chilaw hotel

Written by Staff Writer

26 Oct, 2014 | 11:45 am

A fire erupted in a hotel in Chilaw due to a gas leak. The police stated that two bicycles that had been parked close to the hotel had been damaged.

The fire was doused with the assistance of residents. Further investigations into the incident are under way.

 

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]