Written by Staff Writer
19 Jul, 2014 | 10:11 am
A fire has broken out in a building located at Nicholas Marcus Fernando Street in front of the Negombo Bus Stop on Friday night.
The Fire Brigade of the Negombo Municipal Council said they managed to douse the fire by morning. It is reported that the fire has caused serious damage to the second, third and fourth floors of the building.
Police said that computer and tuition classes have been conducted in these floors and it is suspected that the fire has broken out due to a power leak.
The Negombo Police has launched investigations into the incident.
14 Oct, 2020 | 07:18 PM
05 Oct, 2020 | 09:19 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]