Several students hospitalised after eating school breakfast

Several students hospitalised after eating school breakfast

Several students hospitalised after eating school breakfast

Written by Staff Writer

14 Jul, 2014 | 6:16 pm

Twenty students at a school in Kanawerella, Passara have been admitted to the Namunukula Hospital with food poisoning.

The students were hospitalised at around 10 a.m. Monday after eating breakfast provided by the school.

The police said the food was provided to students from Grade 1 to Grade 5.

The students are said to be suffering from symptoms such as stomach ache and vomiting.

 

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]