Written by Staff Writer
09 Dec, 2013 | 12:16 pm
A four month old infant has choked to death in Moragoda, Gampaha, after consuming a piece of Dosai given to him by his three-year-old sister. Police said that the body of the infant has been given to the relatives.
Meanwhile, in Spring Valley, Badulla, a one-and-a-half-year-old child has died after ingesting petrol.
Police say the incident occurred after the child drank from a bottle of petrol that his father, who was repairing a motorcycle, had kept aside.
In the Achchuveli, Jaffna, a three-year-old was killed after falling into an unprotected well.
22 Jun, 2022 | 01:46 PM
04 Jun, 2022 | 12:59 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]