தமிழ்
සිංහල
Written by Amani Nilar
14 Sep, 2022 | 5:24 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); The Criminal Investigations Department said on Wednesday (14) before the Fort Magistrate Thilina Gamage that according to assessments made so far, the loss incurred after protestors forcibly entered the President's Office on July 09th is more than 20,500,000/-.
The Criminal Investigations Department informed the court that the damage done to the buildings has not been assessed so far, and the District Secretary has informed the Pradeshiya Sabha Secretary to assess the said loss.
The Magistrate also ordered that a suspect, who was arrested for stealing two television sets at the President's Office, be remanded in custody until 28th September.
31 Jan, 2023 | 10:58 AM
30 Jan, 2023 | 09:03 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]
News 1st, MTV Channel (Pvt) Ltd, MBC Networks (Pvt) Ltd, 45/3, Braybrooke Street, Colombo-02.
T.P : +94 114 792 700, Fax : +94 114 792 733
[email protected]
Copyright © 2019 MTV Channel (Pvt) Ltd | Web Design by 3CS
T.P : +94 114 792 700
Fax : +94 114 792 733
[email protected]
Copyright © 2019 MTV Channel (Pvt) Ltd
Terms of Use |
News Archive |
About Us
RSS
Web Design by 3CS