Written by Amani Nilar
26 Jun, 2022 | 12:08 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); A father and mother died in the fire which broke out in a room of a house in Dolekade, Kahathuduwa.
Police said that a 41-year-old man and his 38-year-old wife doed in the fire, while their two daughters remain hospitalized due to burn injuries.
A spokesman for the National Hospital stated that the 21-year-old woman who sustained serious burn injuries is currently being treated at the Intensive Care Unit.
The other 7-year-old girl has been transferred to Lady Ridgeway Children’s Hospital for further treatment.
The cause of the fire is suspected to be a spark coming in contact with a can filled with fuel, which was being kept inside a room in the house, however, the Government Analyst has been called in for further analysis.
28 Jul, 2022 | 05:58 PM
26 Jul, 2022 | 05:28 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]