Written by Amani Nilar
12 Jun, 2022 | 7:26 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); The Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that the Consular Affairs Division will be open for very limited services to the public on Monday, 13 June, for limited services.
The decision has been taken in consideration of the high number of service seekers at the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Therefore, the Consular Affairs Division will be open for very limited services to the public on Monday, from 7.30am to 4.30pm, which was declared as a special holiday for Government Offices in accordance with the instructions of the Public Administration Ministry.
The Consular Affairs Division will be closed on Tuesday, 14 June 2022, on account of the Poson Poya day and will open on Wednesday, 15 June for regular functions.
Simultaneously, the Regional Consular Offices in Jaffana, Matara, Kandy, Trincomalee and Kurunegala will also be opened for limited services on Monday, 13 June.
Service seekers can further check with the following numbers about the feasibility of obtaining services;
· Consular Affairs Division – Colombo 0112 338 812 / 0112 338 843
· Regional Consular Office – Jaffana 0212 215 970
· Regional Consular Office – Matara 0412 226 697
· Regional Consular Office – Kandy 0812 384 410
· Regional Consular Office – Trincomalee 0262 223 182
· Regional Consular Office – Kurunegala 0372 225 941
16 Aug, 2022 | 05:18 PM
26 Jul, 2022 | 06:16 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]