Couple dies following electrocution

Couple dies following electrocution

Couple dies following electrocution

Written by Teena Marian

11 Mar, 2022 | 12:22 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st); A couple had died after they were electrocuted in Puttur, Achchuveli on Thursday (10).

Sri Lanka Police said the tragedy took place when they attempted to fix an electric motor to pump water from a well.

The deceased were aged 59 and 52 years, and the Achchuveli police is conducting further investigations.

Latest News


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]