Written by Teena Marian
22 Feb, 2022 | 10:29 am
COLOMBO (News 1st); Parliament will convence on Tuesday (22) until 25th, February 2022.
The Committee on Parliamentary Business has decided to hold parliamentary sessions from Tuesday (22) to the 25th, February 2022.
Accordingly, during the session on the 22nd of February, a regulation under the Licensing of Produce Brokers Act and a regulation under the Rubber Replanting Subsidy Act are to be presented in Parliament.
On Wednesday (23), an adjournment debate by the Opposition will be taken up.
The 24th of February 2022, is allocated for the following:
– Regulations under the Imports and Exports (Control) Act
– Four Regulations under the Imports and Exports (Control) Act
– Order under the Strategic Development Projects Act
– Fauna and Flora Protection (Amendment) Bill — Second Reading
– Order under the Felling of Trees (Control) Act
The 25th of February 2022 is dedicated to Votes of Condolence on the late;
(i) Ananda Ratnayake, ex-MP
(ii) R.R.W. Rajapakshe, ex-MP
(iii) Somaweera Chandrasiri, ex-MP
(iv) P.B. Dissanayake, ex-MP
(v) H.R. Mithrapala, ex-MP
19 Sep, 2023 | 07:14 PM
18 Sep, 2023 | 11:33 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]