Written by Zulfick Farzan
07 Aug, 2021 | 1:23 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka’s Department of Government Information has requested the general public follow the health guidelines and obtain the vaccine against COVID-19, in order to further prevent the spread of COVID-19, highlighting that the Delta Variant is spreading fast in the country.
In a statement, the Department of Government Information highlighted the following the guidelines :
– Obtain the first vaccine dose as soon as possible.
– Leave home ONLY for essential requirements
– Refrain from attending gatherings such as weddings, funerals and festivities
– ALWAYS wear a mask when visiting a public place and when traveling outdoors
– Refrain from gathering in large numbers in rooms, halls, elevators and vehicles
– ALWAYS wash your hands with soap.
– Maintain a safe distance of 02 meters with others
– DO NOT leave home, except for work, if you have Chronic Diseases
21 Sep, 2021 | 11:27 PM
21 Sep, 2021 | 05:55 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]