Written by Zulfick Farzan
29 Apr, 2021 | 12:21 am
COLOMBO (News1st); The Director General of Health Services confirmed six (06) deaths caused by Covid-19 virus infection on Wednesday (28). The total number of deaths due to Covid-19 infection in Sri Lanka is 661,
01. The deceased is a 56 year old male resident in Pallegama. He died on 25.04.2021 while undergoing treatments in Base Hospital Mawanella. The cause of death is mentioned as COVID Pneumonia.
02. The deceased is a 45 year old female resident in Weerapokuna. She was diagnosed as infected with Covid 19 while undergoing treatments in District General Hospital Chilaw and transferred to Base Hospital Homagama where she died on 27.04.2021. The cause of death is mentioned as COVID pneumonia and Sepsis.
03. The deceased is a 72 year old male resident in Haliela. He was transferred from General Hospital Baudlla to Base Hospital Theldeniya where he died on 28.04.2021. The cause of death is mentioned as acute COVID Pneumonia.
04. The deceased is a 65 year old f female resident in Mawanella. She was transferred from Base Hospital Mawanella to Kothalawala Defense Hospital and died on 23.04.2021 on the way to Kothalawala Defense Hospital. The cause of death is mentioned as Heart failure aggravated due to COVID 19 infection.
05. The deceased is a 66 year old male resident in Nittambuwa. He died on 24.04.2021 while undergoing treatments in Base Hospital Wathupitiwala. The cause of death is mentioned as Covid 19 Lung infection.
06. The deceased is a 69 year old male resident in Wattala. He died on 27.04.2021 while undergoing treatments in Chest Hospital Welisara. The cause of death is mentioned as Covid pneumonia.
29 Jul, 2021 | 02:13 PM
29 Jul, 2021 | 10:02 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]