Written by Pavani Hapuarachchi
17 Feb, 2021 | 7:51 am
COLOMBO (News 1st): President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has revised the portfolios of the State Ministry of National Security and Disaster Management, State Ministry of Home Affairs as well as the State Ministry of Land Management, via an extraordinary gazette.
According to the Extraordinary Gazette No. 2212/20 issued on 16th February 2021, the revised portfolios will be in effect from Tuesday (Feb. 16).
Thereby, the portfolios of 18 institutions that come under the purview of the Ministry of National Security and Disaster Management have been revised.
The institutions are:
01. Department of Registrar General
02. Department of Immigration and Emigration
03. Secretariat for Non-Governmental Organizations
04. National Disaster Management Council
05. Disaster Management Centre
06. National Disaster Relief Services Centre
07. Department of Meteorology
08. National Building Research Organization
09. Rakna Arakshana Lanka Ltd.
10. National Authority for the implementation of Chemical Weapons Convention
11. National Dangerous Drugs Control Board
12. Defence Services School
13. National Defence Fund
14. Defence Research and Development Centre
15. Sri Lanka Institute of National Defence Studies
16. Sri Lanka Institute of National Defence Studies
17. Ranaviru Seva Authority
18. Api Wenuwen Api Fund
Through the gazette, all District Secretariats and Divisional Secretariats have been revised under the State Ministry of Home Affairs.
Furthermore, seven institutions are revised under the State Ministry of Land Management, State Enterprises Land and Property Development.
Accordingly, the following institutions will now be listed under the purview of the State Ministry of Land Management:
01. Department of Land Commissioner General
02. Land Reform Commission
03. Department of Surveyor General of Sri Lanka
04. Institute of Surveying and Mapping
05. Land Survey Council
06. Department of Land Use Policy Planning
07. Department of Land Settlement
04 Mar, 2021 | 08:57 AM
25 Feb, 2021 | 11:53 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]