Written by Zulfick Farzan
09 Dec, 2020 | 6:31 pm
Colombo (News 1st); The Health Ministry has urged the general public to assist the authorities to curb the spread of COVID-19 during the upcoming holiday season.
In a statement, the Director-General of Health Services requested the general public to follow the following guidelines in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
01. Limit shopping during the Christmas / Holiday season
02. Ensure only one person leaves the residence to make purchases.
03. Make purchases from outlets that are located close to the residence and where there are fewer people.
04. Refrain from organizing parties where people gather in large numbers.
05. Maintain social distancing when wishing each other for Christmas and the festive season.
06. Taken necessary measures to ensure the elderly are not exposed to COVID-19. Limit the number of visitors entering the residence.
07. Maintain distance between those in line to make purchases. If one fails to maintain distance, it is a duty and right to inform the said person to do so.
08. Use Online Purchasing options whenever possible.
09. Refrain from engaging in excursions and trips.
10. Always wear a mask when leaving home and follow the health guidelines.
27 Jan, 2021 | 05:44 PM
27 Jan, 2021 | 12:23 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]