Written by Zulfick Farzan
15 Nov, 2020 | 6:40 pm
Colombo (News 1st); 05 COVID-19 death were reported on Sunday (15), raising Sri Lanka’s death toll from the coronavirus to 58, said the Department of Government Information.
The details of the victims are as follows :
01. A 54-year-old male from Jinthupitiya, Colombo 13 who was dead upon admission to the Colombo National Hospital. Cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection with cancer experienced for a prolonged period.
02. A 39-year-old male from Colombo 15 who was admitted to the Homagama Hospital after he was confirmed to have been exposed to COVID-19. He had passed away while receiving treatment. Cause of death was ruled as cancer and COVID-19 related pneumonia.
03. An 88-year-old male from Colombo 12 who was admitted to the Colombo National Hospital for chest pain, and was pronounced dead upon admission. Cause of death was ruled as exacerbated COVID-19 infection resulting in cardiac arrest.
04. A 79-year-old male from Borella, Colombo 08 who had passed away at his residence. Cause of death was ruled as COVID-19 infection resulting in exacerbated chronic lung disease.
05. An 88-year-old male from Colombo 13 who was dead upon admission to the Colombo National Hospital. Cause of death was ruled as cardiac arrest and COVID-19 infection.
26 Feb, 2021 | 12:07 PM
26 Feb, 2021 | 05:09 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]