Written by Zulfick Farzan
07 Oct, 2020 | 3:09 pm
Colombo (News 1st); Sri Lanka Police issued a Quarantine order for all workers attached to the Minuwangoda Brandix factory, who are living in Gampaha at their residences or in dorms to reach one of the following locations in their respective police jurisdictions before 04 PM on Wednesday (07).
01. Sri Bodhi Grounds – Gampaha Police Division
02. Ganemulla Police Station – Ganemulla Police Division
03. Yakahatuwa Junction – Minuwangoda Police Division
04. Police Grounds – Weyangoda Police Division
05. Attanagalla Divisional Secretariat – Nittambuwa Police Division
06. Pallewela Post Office – Pallewela Police Division
07. Mirigama Main Bus Stand – Mirigama Police Division
08. Weeragula Police Station – Weeragula Police Division
09. Miriswatte Pradeshiya Sabha – Yakkala Police Division
10 .Nelligahamulla Filling Station – Malwathuhiripitiya Police Division
11. Weliweriya Police Station – Weliweriya Police Division
12. Weke Divisional Secretariat – Kirindiwela Police Division
13. Dompe Police Station – Dompe Police Division
14. Pelpita Primary School – Pugoda Police Division
In addition, workers attached to the Minuwangoda Brandix factory living in other areas must report to the nearest police station.
All workers will be subject to a quarantine process and failing to do so would result in action being taken based on the provisions of the Quarantine & Prevention of Diseases Ordinance.
29 Oct, 2020 | 08:36 AM
28 Oct, 2020 | 06:35 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]