Turkish 19-year-old electrocuted

Turkish 19-year-old electrocuted

Turkish 19-year-old electrocuted

Written by Staff Writer

12 Sep, 2019 | 6:36 pm

Colombo(News 1st) – A Turkish national died from electrocution while installing a foreign machine inside a garment factory at the Ja-Ela town. Police stated that the 19-year-old victim met with the untimely death when installing a machine imported from overseas.

Investigations on the 19-year-old’s death are currently led by the Ja-Ela Police.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]