Man dies on being electrocuted

Man dies on being electrocuted

Man dies on being electrocuted

Written by Staff Writer

03 Aug, 2019 | 1:55 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st): A 40-year-old has died after he was electrocuted in a building opposite the Galnewa bus stop. The police said that the person had fallen out of the building as a result of being electrocuted when he was working on the top floor of the building.

The body currently lies at the Anuradhapura hospital mortuary.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]