Written by Reuters
21 Mar, 2019 | 11:09 am
Reuters – New Zealand police confirmed on Thursday (March 21) that all 50 victims of the Christchurch mosque shooting had been formally identified and their next-of-kin had been advised.
Speaking to media in Wellington, New Zealand police commissioner Mike Bush added that investigators were working hard to get the mosques involved in the incident released in time for prayers on Friday (March 22).
Earlier, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said military-style semi-automatic and assault rifles will be banned under tough new gun laws following the shootings.
Bush said police would do everything to ensure people can surrender their firearms quickly.
08 May, 2021 | 08:04 AM
13 Dec, 2019 | 02:32 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]