Chlorine gas leak in Maskeliya

Chlorine gas leak in Maskeliya

Chlorine gas leak in Maskeliya

Written by Staff Writer

18 Mar, 2019 | 5:43 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st) – Two employees attached to the Water Supply and Drainage Board branch in Maskeliya were hospitalized following exposure to chlorine gas.

News 1st correspondent noted that a gas leak was caused when an employee attempted to replace a chlorine gas cylinder this morning (March 18).

The locals living around the premises were also affected, but the engineers on site were quick enough to contain the situation.


 

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]