Written by Staff Writer
16 Feb, 2019 | 4:45 pm
Colombo (News 1st): A tragic incident was reported from Kiriella, Ratnapura, where a one and a half-year-old infant died after ingesting a chemical.
Police said that the child was admitted to the Lady Ridgeway Hospital last evening.
The post mortem examinations revealed that the child died after ingesting battery acid.
04 Jan, 2020 | 09:30 PM
29 Dec, 2019 | 09:08 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]