Battery acid claims one year old’s life

Battery acid claims one year old’s life

Battery acid claims one year old’s life

Written by Staff Writer

16 Feb, 2019 | 4:45 pm

Colombo (News 1st): A tragic incident was reported from Kiriella, Ratnapura, where a one and a half-year-old infant died after ingesting a chemical.

Police said that the child was admitted to the Lady Ridgeway Hospital last evening.

The post mortem examinations revealed that the child died after ingesting battery acid.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]