Written by Staff Writer
13 Feb, 2019 | 3:03 pm
COLOMBO (News 1st) – A multi-storey building in Mannar, which functioned as a business complex, caught fire last evening (February 12) at around 9.00 pm.
The Vavuniya Fire Department who had arrived at the scene shortly was able to contain the flames. No casualties were reported in the fire.
The damage due to the fire is yet to be ascertained. The police suspect that the fire may have occurred due to an electrical leakage.
22 Nov, 2019 | 06:54 AM
13 Sep, 2018 | 09:12 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]